– Creative concept and strategy
– Preparing proposals, tender documents and presentations
– Team management – lead, manage and develop a team of art directors and designers
– Storyboarding – produce sketches and visual references to show clients and internally the concept of the project
– Motivate and inspire to conceptualize creative ideas and artistic approach for corporate clients in exhibitions stands
– Develop and manage working budgets and timelines for multiple projects
– Co-ordinate with project and production teams in the delivery
– Review the designs, artwork and graphics designed by designers and provide visibility into work-in-progress
– Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Architectural design or related industry
– 10 + years’ relevant experience in exhibition industry, those with less experience will be considered as an Art Director or Associate Creative Director.
– Proven ability in leading large scale local and regional exhibition projects
– Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
– Solid branding experience in delivering high-end concepts and creation direction under the pressure within a fast-paced agency environment
– Excellent project management skills, with demonstrable ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and set budgets
– Hands on experience leading and managing team of designers
– 2D and 3D design skills
– Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested, please send your current CV with current and expected salary in word doc format to email@example.com, stating Ref: EB 301790.
All information collected will be handles with the strictest of confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.