– New business development and pitching – Taking client briefs and communicating them clearly to the team, participating in the creative process
– Client servicing – Day to day communication with clients (new and existing) from pitch to delivery of events, including key meetings and being onsite for the events
– Writing proposals, including developing costing and doing research in suppliers where necessary.
– Project management – from time to time be involved in project delivery
– Team Management – supervise and train up junior staff, build and maintain the team
– Other duties related to new business or client management as necessary
– Stationed in Shanghai
– 8 years’ experience in live communications industry (Event agencies, below the line marketing agencies) those with less will be considered as a Senior Account Manager
– Have a good network of contacts in Shanghai and China market.
– A strategic thinker who can consult clients on their marketing and live communications planning.
– Be proactive; when it comes to helping clients to think ahead in planning and reactive; when it comes to last minute client requests
– Be service minded, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
– University Degree or above – majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
– Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
If you are interested, please send your updated CV with current and expected salary in word doc format to email@example.com stating Ref: EB 301819.
All information collected will be handles with the strictest of confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.