Our client, a reputable multinational communications agency, is looking for a Traffic / Studio Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
As a Traffic / Studio Manager, your responsibilities include:
– Acting as the contact person and liaison between the Client Services, Creative and Production teams for all projects by the Creative Team.
– Supervising, coordinating and ensuring that all aspects of the project management (from initiation to release) are executed on a timely and orderly manner.
– Collecting inputs, and reviewing and assigning work orders.
– Establishing and maintaining workflow by tracking and following up on due dates at each stage of the project.
– Confirming and communicating precise deadlines appropriately.
– Constant reviewing of project status for all creative works by conducting regular status meetings.
– Ensuring sufficient flow of freelance staff.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– At least 3 years of experience in Traffic / Project Management; agency experience is preferred.
– Detail-oriented and able to multitask and prioritize requests from team members.
– Energetic, motivated and positive team player who enjoys working across various teams.
– Competent problem-solving and negotiating skills.
– Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple schedules concurrently, and work well under pressure.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– High proficiency in MS applications; hands-on knowledge on HTML, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop will be a bonus.
– Fluent in spoken and written English; knowledge on Asian language will be an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ref: RW 301815.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.