Our client, a well-established food and beverage group with multiple brands and locations in Hong Kong, is looking for a dynamic and talented interior design manager/designer to join their growing team.
As the Interior Design Manager/Designer, you will:
– Report to the Creative Director.
– Conceptualize, design and monitor the production of all interior decoration/renovation of shops.
– Work closely with the internal teams and outside vendors to maintain the brand consistency.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Diploma or above in graphic/multimedia/advertising design.
– 5+ years’ experience in interior branding design in the F&B industry or branding agencies.
– Capable of handling 3D creative design concepts independently.
– Strong sense of creativity and design presentation.
– Experience in monitoring production and installation will be an advantage.
– High proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
– Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
– Mature, self-motivated, attention to details, with the ability to handle projects independently.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com, stating ref: MH201-538.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.