Your role will involve extensive telephone and face-to-face research with industry contacts to develop conference topics and write cutting-edge conference programmes; recruitment of and liaison with senior-level speakers; writing content-led marketing copy; and effective project management of events from their inception to completion. The successful candidate will work closely with our sponsorship sales, marketing and logistics teams to ensure the commercial success of the conferences/exhibitions.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Research and write event themes and agendas
• Conduct extensive desk, telephone and face-to-face research to write cutting edge event programmes
• Identify and recruit compelling speakers for each programme
• Work closely with sales and marketing divisions to ensure events achieve commercial success
• Take the lead as the Project Manager on assigned events
• Coordinate Project Team meetings
• Monitor the Project P&L
• Work closely with the Hong Kong, Singapore and UK offices
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business-related, science or technical discipline.
• Strong research, writing and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven time management
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Minimum of two years of relevant experience
• Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must, Mandarin will be an advantage
This role is based in Hong Kong.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format by clicking “Apply Now” below, stating reference: EB 301-784
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.