Our client, a reputable digital agency, is looking for a Senior Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
As the Senior Manager, you will:
– Report to the Director of Client Services.
– Lead and manage a team to plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns and projects to the clients in the Asia Markets.
– Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
– Monitor, manage and advise clients on the effectiveness of their digital marketing campaigns.
– Keep updated on the current digital trends and provide ideas, insights and recommendations to the clients.
– Manage the profitability of the accounts.
– Work closely with internal teams and keep key stakeholders including management updated on project timelines.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Degree holder, with 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably search engine or digital agency.
– Excellent knowledge of the culture in China. Mainland Chinese will have an advantage.
– Good experience with various digital marketing and social media platforms.
– Experience with e-Commerce store is a plus.
– Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, leadership, and language skills.
– Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
– Detailed-minded, organized, analytical, ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV in Word format by clicking “Apply Now” below, stating ref: MH201785.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.