Our client, a reputable event agency, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
• Be responsible to build the image of the company in the marketplace.
• Initiate, plan and manage all brand communications including but not limited to digital channels.
• Plan and execute the agreed marketing campaigns for the company.
• Handle new business enquiries and work closely with the Director to prepare and present proposals to potential clients.
• Keep track and update on trends and best practices.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• 3+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
• Solid experience with events, social media and interactive.
• Good interpersonal, communication, project management and writing skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese skills.
• Creative flair, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, proactive, positive “can do” attitude and passionate about digital, team player
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format by clicking “Apply Now” below, stating ref: MH201-698.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.