Our client, an award winning global digital agency, is looking for several Frontend Developers to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
As the Frontend Developer, you will:
– Work with other team members to deliver enterprise projects to the clients.
– Co-work with other teams including technical, project management and account servicing.
– Be responsible for web application development including coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
– Deliver projects on time, to the standard required and within the constraints of the delivery process.
– Work on bug fixing and improve application performance.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Diploma or equivalent qualification holder, preferably on creative or related field.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience with web development.
– Solid experience and good knowledge of CSS framework: Bootstrap.
– Extensive experience working with JQuery Mobile.
– A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
– Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
– Knowledge in UX/UI design and image editing skill is a big plus.
– Excellent, interpersonal & strong communication skill.
– Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Affinity to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines.
– Detail-minded, self-motivated, hardworking.
– Immediate availability is preferred.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ref: MH201-776.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.