The role of Project Manager (Events) will include:
* Writing proposals and pitching projects to clients.
* Spearheading large projects; from planning to execution, heading the logistics and overall management of the events, as well as marketing of the events.
* Liaison and account management and account servicing of the clients to discover what they need and match this expectation during execution.
* Preparing and overseeing budget proposals and timelines for clients.
* Managing all aspects of the project.
* Helping to identify new opportunities for business and pitching for them.
* Sustaining and supporting the company's brand.
A successful Project Manager (Events) will have the following:
* A passion for Events.
* Excellent skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Skills in Mandarin will also be advantageous.
* Proven experience in end-to-end management of events, dealing with the logistics and account management of the clients.
* Experience with either an event agency is essential and experience in one or more of the following; brand activation/product launches/trade fair exhibitions/congresses/corporate conferences.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. This person must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and they must also be a team player.
* Willingness to undertake some APAC travel.
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com, reference EB 301772
All information gathered will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be handled in the strictest of confidence.