Are you bored in your current job?
Are you tired of doing the same old, same old?
Do you want to work on world class large scale events?
Contact me, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an international events agency that produces events with the WOW factor!
They are looking for a top-notch Technical Production Manager.
This Hong Kong based role is responsible for:
• The quality of the delivery of events and all production elements.
• Ensuring that health and safety compliance are met.
• Plan and manage production operations and logistics
• Develop construction and technical drawings in AutoCAD
• Providing production costs and manage the production budget.
• Managing vendors – evaluating and negotiating contracts with them.
• On-site management – implement, supervise and manage the execution of all production.
• Working with the creative team to turn their vision in to reality
You will possess the following skills:
• Technical know-how for production of events and exhibitions
• Technical drawing skills using AutoCAD
• Project management skills
• Budgeting and financial tracking
• Planning and scheduling – build & dismantling, travel and accommodation, transport
• Vendor management
• Customs documentation.
• Health and safety planning (method statements and risk assessments).
• Language skills: English, Mandarin
If you are interested please send your current CV in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: EB 301756.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.