Our client is an international event agency, they produce some of the best events in Hong Kong and around the region that inspires and influences people, delivering business value to their clients, which are measurable.
The Event Producer is responsible for:
• Working with Project Directors to understand the client’s business objectives and strategies and how each project fits those objectives and strategies
• Implement those strategies and events from creative concept to final delivery on behalf of the client
• Manage production teams and create project timelines
• Manage project risks and budgets.
• Liaising with client and coordinating with internal teams and external vendors
• On-site management.
• Coordinating with internal teams and on-site management.
• Ensure all events are run efficiently and have top quality account servicing
• Build and maintain long term client relationship
You will possess the following skills:
• At least 5+ years event management experience as a producer for conferences and events.
• Have a proven track record in executing conferences
• Ability to lead and be a part of a team
• Self-motivated with excellent project management and problem-solving skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST
Interested parties please send your CV and event portfolio to email@example.com, quoting reference EB 301-757
All information gathered will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be handled in the strictest of confidence.