Our client, an International Events Agency, is searching for a professional Digital Producer for their events team.
Someone who can deliver high quality digital content, interactive installations and innovative experiential solutions.
• Digital lead in client projects – shows, meetings, videos, etc.
• Developing and managing production schedules and budgets on behalf of clients.
• Manage both pre-show and on-site digital activates.
• Work with and manage creative and production teams of each assigned project.
• Track project time lines and ensure all progress is logged in the project management software.
• Communicate and/or present production and budget solutions.
• Support and take direction from superiors.
• Research new technology and industry trends daily and share your findings.
• 5-6 years’ experience in digital production.
• Team oriented with great communication skills.
• Strong ability to bridge the gap with creative with production.
• Ability to work with internal teams and external clients.
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Must know how major creative tools work (3ds Max, After Effects, Photoshop) and understand basic programming principles.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• English (Must), Cantonese (Preferred), Mandarin (Plus)
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com, reference EB 301-759
All information gathered will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be handled in the strictest of confidence.