Our client, a leading international events agency, is looking for a 3D Art Director/Associate Creative Director – Exhibitions to join their Hong Kong office.
As the 3D Art Director/ Associate Creative Director you will:
• Prepare proposals, tender documents and presentations
• Present ideas to the Creative Director for approval and development
• Develop and manage working budgets and timelines for multiple projects
• Co-ordinate with project and production teams in the execution of the projects
• Provide art direction to 3D Graphic Design team
• Review the designs, artwork done by designers and provide visibility into work-in-progress
• Lead design development of communication materials and production items
• Conceptualize ideas for clients’ events/exhibitions
• Develop design concepts and creative programs that meet the clients’ needs
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• A degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communications or related discipline
• Have 6+ years’ relevant experience in exhibitions or events
• Management experience in an agency or design house, preferably in exhibitions
• Sound knowledge of layouts and graphic fundamentals including typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
• Proficiency in 3D max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Flash
• Ability to storyboard, translate ideas and develop innovative creative solutions
• Have excellent project management skills and an ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and set budgets
• Knowledge of digital and interactive art direction is preferred
• Experience in team leadership/management, supervising and training junior designers
• Fluent English and Cantonese, other languages are an advantage
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format to email@example.com, stating ref: EB 301-758.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.