Our client, an expanding interior design & contracting firm in Hong Kong, is looking for an experienced and responsible Project Manager to join their growing team.
As the Project Manager, you will:
– Liaise with the clients on design concept, layouts, materials selection, budget and schedule.
– Manage and monitor sub-contractors and workmanship on site.
– Be responsible for all the overall project management and progress including programming, cost and quality control.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– 5+ years’ solid experience in interior fitting out work and site management, especially shop and office. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
– Experience and knowledge in project management is required.
– Building Service (BS) knowledge and experience would be an advantage.
– Good presentation, interpersonal and co-ordination skills.
– Fluency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
– Mature, self-motivated, strong planning and organization skills, hardworking, self-disciplined, able to work under pressure and handle projects independently.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format by clicking “Apply Now”
below, stating ref: MH201-749.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of