Our client, an expanding interior design & contracting firm in Hong Kong, is looking for an energetic, creative and mature Interior Designer to join their growing team.
As the Interior Designer, you will:
– Initiate design concept, layouts and manage materials selection.
– Handle presentation to clients with space planning, concept diagrams, perspective drawing to demonstrate the design proposal.
– Prepare document, working drawings, detail drawings and various specifications for the projects.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Diploma or above in interior design or equivalent.
– 3+ years’ experience in interior design (corporate and retail).
– Experience in handling clients and projects from design stage to completion.
– Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop etc.
– Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
– Mature, self-motivated, passion for design, innovative, creative with the ability to handle projects independently.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format to email@example.com, stating ref: MH201-751.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.