Our client, a dynamic online media management company, is looking for a (Senior) Web Designer to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
As the (Senior) Web Designer, you will:
– Design, develop and create the look and feel of the company’s web portfolio including deploy design enhancements.
– Help with the maintenance and additions to all the company’s websites.
– Ensure all web properties are in line with company requirements and branding policy.
– Ensure that the company meets all relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy protection in safeguarding user profiles and preferences.
– Work with Business Development and Operation Managers in translating their needs into actionable design proposals/solutions.
– Work with IT partner in determining the ideal server infrastructure/architecture in delivering top performance and page load speeds to web.
– Assist the SEO Manager in driving search engine optimization.
– Liaise and work with other internal and external web specialists and outside agencies where and when necessary.
– Research and implement current/new design trends.
– Exhibit continual professional development to keep up to date with new software development.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience of web design experience.
– Working knowledge of digital ads, web design/development, mobile and social media required.
– Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and .Net frameworks are an asset.
– Knowledge of WordPress is required.
– Ability to work towards set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
– Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent spoken and written English skills.
– Confident, self-motivated, proactive, positive “can do” attitude, ability to multi-task and work towards a deadline, passionate about digital.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.