Our client, a dynamic online media management company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing dynamic team in Hong Kong.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will:
– Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (WeChat, Weibo etc.) and prepare monthly performance reports
– Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Baidu etc. to increase company and brand awareness especially in the Chinese market.
– Be actively involved in SEO and SEM efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
– Prepare online articles and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
– Help on proofreading and UAT testing of Simplified Chinese contents.
– Assist on the marketing research of the China market.
– Coordinate with project vendors on various marketing campaigns and work with agencies and designers to improve user experience.
– Develop branding guidelines and SOP for marketing projects.
– Acquire insights in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to- date.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Degree holder in marketing or related discipline.
– Experience in digital marketing agencies is preferred.
– Proven knowledge or experience with the Mainland China Market
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
– Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
– Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
– Fluency in spoken and written Chinese & English.
– Native Mandarin would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ref: MH201761.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of