Our client, a dynamic online media management company, is looking for a Web Programmer to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
As the Web Programmer, you will:
– Design and build best-in-class Landing Promo Pages and Microsites.
– Conceptualize and develop digital communications.
– Create and build websites, or online applications with cutting edge technologies
– Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and administration of websites, mobile APPs, database and all digital properties of the whole corporation
– Daily operations and content updates of websites
– Provide input to help improve site usability, interface design, architecture, layout and content
– Traffic tracking and reporting of websites performance
– Report, track and fix website bugs.
– Server support and maintenance
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
– Degree holder with 4+ years’ experience in the web development and maintenance.
– Knowledge of the best practices and limitations of web design.
– Extensive knowledge of CMS, WordPress.
– Experience with responsive and mobile design techniques, de-bugging cross browser issues, troubleshooting development complications and bug tracking.
– Good project management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Fluent in spoken and written English.
– Passionate about website experience, detail-minded, “can-do” attitude, multi-tasked, able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
If you are interested, please send your current CV in Word format to email@example.com, stating ref: MH201-683 or by clicking “Apply Now” below.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.